Forced Labour?

Thursday, September 25, 2008

I must admit I have tried to avoid this as much possible. In the past, a few people I know have started blogs on various topics from their daily lives to politics and have tried vainly to convince me to do the same. But I have always been the type of guy that listens instead of talks so blogs to me were either very irritating or boring.

However here I am and doing the thing that I have avoided and its all thanks to the Journalism and Media Studies Department. As part of my course I must (willingly or unwillingly) create a blog which will be marked. Well as you can imagine I feel like a 12 year old working in a sweatshop in Indonesia (at least they get paid a little) or a political dissident working in a Soviet Gulag.

But things are not all gloom and doom. I have three friends on my side working this little project of ours and we have all promised to make it a ball for ourselves, our lecturers and the future readers of our blog. So I am Chris and this our blog, hope you enjoy it.

Love and Peace

Chris

0 comments: