Get to know your spiritual advisers.

Friday, September 26, 2008


The day Lesh and I decided to steal a spar trolley but were ambushed by the old hag, Mrs Spargs, who reprimanded us and took away our dream. Atleast we got we got a pic of it though.


Friar Tuck time. Chris's thumb is double-jointed. Well I hope so, other wise thats just an arb thumb.



SURPRISE !!!!!
Lesh and I.


Lesh always seems to look drunk. I think its her only talent.





Dean's fabulous pantene ad pose. Lesh (on the left) just looks confused and I (on thhe right) am a ninja.



You have no idea how intoxicated that man-whore, Dean, was the time this pic was taken.

1 comments:

NewStreet said...

You bastards! Did you know that stealing photos is a federal offence? I just want to let everyone know that most of the photos posted on this blog can be attributed to Nikita Singh. That's all I wanted to say :)