Well this is the first time I am doing this!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008



Make a blog they say
So we do so while being gay
You'll be marked on how it turns out
But believe us it better be good or we'll shout
So off we venture Lesh, Skippy, Chris and I
To try make the best blog that ever did live
We most definitely were aiming for the sky
So here is RU Fresh meat which to you we give =D
Sorry was feeling very poetic after my English lecture on poetry this morning! So apparently if you mention Britney Spears' name in anything you are guaranteed many many hits! :) So I'm trying this tactic LOL; Britney Spears, Britney Spears, Britney Spears, Britney Spears, Britney Spears, Britney Spears, Britney Spears, Britney Spears, Britney Spears, Britney Spears, Britney Spears, Britney Spears, Britney Spears, Britney Spears, Britney Spears.... OKAY... Maybe I over did it a bit! LOL!!! Even tho I do LOVE her and thinks shes fucking HOT!!!! :~

Anyway I am know as the sexually frustrated man whore nowadays who can't control himself when he is drunk. I have diagnosed myself with Alcohol Induced Split-Personality! Its where I get really drunk and blank out and become someone I'm not! I.e. A MAN WHORE! who gets with everyone and then gets the flu because he has all their germs!!!! ARG! LOL!

So that was just my little introductory post, to introduce you to our cool awesome little blog which is gonna be the best ever!!!!! LOL! And by the way I am by far the coolest blogger in the group! Just thought I'd Let you know! ;)

Peace out my fans

xx

2 comments:

Thirusha said...

OH MY FREAKING GAWD...you are not allowed to use that disgusting excuse of a word LOL ever again on our blog..next time you taint our circle of positivety with those words we are voting you out of the group

Dean said...

Ha ha ha! What rubbish! look at lesh's language!