In coming

Friday, September 26, 2008

Hello my pretties

I hope you appreciate the fact that I am sacrificing my drama lecture on Greek theatre for you lot and because I really don’t fancy being beaten up by the rest of the team who keep harassing me to do an introductory post. So here it is

Behold the blog that you have all been waiting for…..drum roll please……FRESH MEAT

No wait come back…

This is not a blog about meat preservation or how to get rid of your dead pet lama that’s been laying under your bed for the past three days. This blog is so much more. It’s the reason you are going to make it through the first year of university without any crutches or carpet burn. This blog shall be your friend, you will be able to confide in us, tell us your stories and we shall share our magical tales with you as well. Like that one time I drank a liter of milk before doing 10 liquid cocaine shots and wound up in bed next to some chap named Jose’ who was wearing a pink leotard. The moral of the story kids is after the 6th shot of blue vodka everyone is good looking so do not listen to your friends when they say that the mole on that guy’s chin is not that noticeable even though it is clearly evident that it’s big enough to have its own capital city.

Already you have learnt something new from my first post and there is plenty more in store so stay tuned because I do know where you live and I will hunt you down and force feed you canned spaghetti if you abandon us.

Usta la vista baby
Skippy

0 comments: