A useful tip:

Monday, September 29, 2008

Now as I was laboriously dragging myself down to the printing labs, I shared a thought with myself. This thought was a thought about one of the absolute banes of my life at university. I thought to myself, that I should give you prospective students some clear warning in advance about this specific thought. I thought that it would save you a lot of time and effort and probably prevent you from being late on the odd occasion. I thought that it would save you from; waiting in lines for an open computer, waiting for printing credit to come through and from waiting for your stuff to print. Now this thought of mine was to advise you, all you prospective students, that having a PC/ laptop and a printer is essential! It will help you so much in the long run, take it from me, not having a printer SUCKS!

That’s me for now,
Dean

0 comments: