And then he said "Let there be samosa's and coke" and for a time it was good

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

In my opinion nothing is better than a eating a steak but a coke and samosa from the Kaif is better than nothing, therefore a samosa and coke from the Kaif is better than a steak. So when I am hungry and have a break between a lecture or the dining hall lunch was not particularly good then I just head down to the Kaif and buy myself a samosa and coke. It generally gets me going if I have just pulled an all nighter (which I am doing now so guess who is going to the Kaif tomorrow morning). It make things better it only costs R10, 50. Sometimes if I am feeling particularly hungry I through in a cup cake for desert. If you are the type of person that likes variation when it comes to his food you have up to three types of samosa, chicken, beef and vegetable and one can get a sprite or fanta instead of a coke. If you don’t really like the Kaif there is an alternative. Rather go to the Blockhouse and get your vital samosa and coke there (the cupcakes there are even better). So hurry on off and go get that samosa and coke.

0 comments: