Womanizer

Sunday, October 12, 2008









After a weekend of immense and debaucherous partying I am finally in my room resting. I need to recover a lot of my lost sleep from a hectic week of Drama 1 practical exams and going out and getting lambasted three times in one week. However I stayed true to my "womanizer" label and, yes you guessed it, got with many people. Speaking of womanizer, Britney Spears' new music video for her song Womanizer was released on Friday! Oh my god! The music video is intense, she is so HOT again! WOW! She is completely nude in a sauna. However, YouTube, the bastards, have labelled the video as 'inappropriate' which is a bummer. I also went to a hall ball, or formal, last night; it was good fun except the food was, for lack of a better word, minimal. Anyway my weekend was amazingly awesome, and in true first year style I had a blast and can't wait for Wednesday! :)

Ciao

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How r u? your website is cool
Have a look at that crazy emo video:
http://tinyurl.com/a5sfeo