Elect the Dead, my personal review

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

When I first got to Rhodes University this year I decided I needed to get myself a treat so I went down to the local Musica and got myself Serj Tankian’s new solo album Elect the Dead (which Lesh now owns). I found the album to be really good with such great songs such as Empty Walls and Honking Antelope. However pure System of a Down fans like me might found themselves a little disappointed. While the album is good to me it should be brilliant like the band that spawned it however it seems Serj is not as good as I personally thought he was without the help of his former band mates. Still I think it’s a must for any metal fan out there.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Its a good album you must admit though. Yes, i should know since i still have the cd i borrowwd from you in term one. heheheh. o well. maybe next year, or the year after that.... we will see